ACEEU's accreditation approach is currently being validated through the implementation of 14 pilot accreditations. Interested institutions, however, can already apply to be considered for the 2017 accreditations.
Being a relatively new accreditation, ACEEU accreditation has already received lots of interest from universities worldwide. The accreditation will be validated over the next months with 14 pilot institutions, before further institutions can undertake the accreditation procedure. If you are interested in entering the ACEEU accreditation process in 2017, please review the central accreditation documents that can be found in the accreditation package and apply for eligibility using the eligibility application form.
A growing global network of entrepreneurial and engaged universities
As a truly global accreditation, ACEEU develops a strong network of institutions that believe in generating greater impact through entrepreneurship and engagement. Amongst these universities are some of the higher ranked and "prestigious" ones (e.g. The University of Adelaide, Chalmers University of Technology, University of Porto, and Simon Fraser University), the up-and-coming (e.g. Qatar University, University of Johannesburg) and ones that are specifically known for their excellence in entrepreneurship and engagement (e.g. Ryerson University hosting the world's 3rd best incubator, and Coventry University as former UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year).
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Ryerson University, Canada
- Lehigh University, United States
- Universidad EAN, Columbia
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- University of Warsaw, Poland
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- University of Turku, Finland
- Coventry University, UK
- Qatar University, Qatar
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia