ACEEU's accreditation approach is currently being validated through the implementation of 14 pilot accreditations. Interested institutions, however, can already apply to be considered for the 2017 accreditations.
Being a relatively new accreditation, ACEEU accreditation has already received lots of interest from universities worldwide. The accreditation will be validated over the next months with 14 pilot institutions, before further institutions can undertake the accreditation procedure. If you are interested in entering the ACEEU accreditation process in 2017, please review the central accreditation documents that can be found in the accreditation package and apply for eligibility using the eligibility application form.
A growing global network of entrepreneurial and engaged universities
As a truly global accreditation, ACEEU develops a strong network of institutions that believe in generating greater impact through entrepreneurship and engagement.
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Ryerson University, Canada
- Lehigh University, United States
- Universidad EAN, Columbia
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- University of Warsaw, Poland
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- University of Turku, Finland
- Coventry University, UK
- Qatar University, Qatar
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia