The second coordination WeRin project meeting was held virtually on the 25th of June 2021. It was organized and facilitated by Muenster University of Applied Sciences as the lead partner.
All project partners outlined the advancements with respect to their core responsibilities and discussed the next steps of the project, as follows:
WP2: Quality assurance
• Presentation of status WP2 by ACEEU
WP3. Research and Discovery
• Delivery of the Literature review report by Muenster University of Applied Sciences
• Delivery the templates of the Role Models - Women entrepreneurs profiles by WESt; Impact Hub ; Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences; Technology Park Varazdin; Rubicon Centre; ARI Teknokent
WP7. Promotion and Dissemination
• Project website and online collaterals by Momentum
• WeRin Electronic Journal, setup by Momentum Momentum ; supported by UIIN
WP8. Sustainability and Valorization
• Work on progress of Sustainability and Valorization Plan by UIIN
WP9. Monitoring and Evaluation
• First Evaluation Report by ECWT
From ACEEU, we had the opportunity to present the Quality Committee for the WeRin project to all the project partners. This committee aims to provide the second dimension of quality management, which is to provide expert knowledge on what quality is regarding the core content of the project –inclusive entrepreneurial education with an emphasis on embedding female students in entrepreneurial ecosystems.
In addition, we had the opportunity to present and discuss the progress towards developing a set of quality criteria for inclusive entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurship support programs.
Thanks to this meeting, we received feedback from the project partners, which will be implemented to improve and strengthen both the quality assurance committee and the further progress of quality criteria for inclusive entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurship support programs.
Undoubtedly, this coordination meeting highlighted the value of cooperation, creativity, and innovation. Two small contests were held, "The Most Original Beverage" at the meeting and a "TRIVIA" at the end of the meeting, where questions were asked related to the profile of the partners who registered at the beginning of the project. This allowed a great engagement and excellent interaction between all the project partners.