» Accreditation » Accredited institutions
The following institutions received ACEEU accreditation for entrepreneurship and/or engagement in higher education.
These are the institutions that have demonstrated unwavering commitment towards the third mission. They have made engagement, entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability an indelible part of their institutional fabric and as such, they are true role models for others to emulate.
- First comprehensive university in Poland to succesfully undergo the European University Association's Institutional Evaluation Programme
- Ranked 6th best university in Poland according to QS and THE World Ranking
- AMU in 4th place in the Press Top Marka ranking among universities with the biggest brand power in the media
- 3rd University in Poland within national University Rankings Perspektywy
- Member of EPICUR, the European University Alliance
- Consistently ranked in the top 300 universities worldwide by QS World University Ranking.
- Turku School of Economics has Finland’s leading and internationally most active entrepreneurship research group. It produces academic and applied research on the meaning, different forms, and advancement of entrepreneurship in society.
- World’s first Finnish-language university, having celebrated its centenary in 2020.
- UN Academic Impact named UC3M a hub for SDG 11 in research and implementation of sustainable cities and communities
- Top 10 Young universities in Europe according to QS Top 50 Under 50 (2021)
- Top 10 university in Spain according to QS Graduate Employability Ranking (2022)
- 2nd position in Spanish U-Ranking (2021)
- Top 50 European universities in teaching excellence according to THE University Teaching Ranking (2019)
- UC3M is one of the members of YUFE – Young Universities for the Future of Europe – in the framework of the innovative European Universities Initiative. The alliance is composed of 10 young research universities with the ambition to help address European and global challenges.
- Member of the CDIO Initiative (Conceive Design Implement Operate), which is an educational framework to conceive and develop a new vision of engineering education and for producing the next generation of engineering leaders
- The International Campuses of the School of Engineering (JTH-IC) established in South East Asia, Brazil, and South Africa offer opportunities for students to conduct industrial placement courses or final thesis projects with local companies.
- UMK was founded to be a Public Entrepreneurial University, and when its creation was approved by the government in 2006, it was established that the philosophy of the curriculum in UMK should be based on entrepreneurship and enterprise education in all the study programmes.
- All UMK students are expected to take 12 credits hours of entrepreneurship subjects to make them educational savvy on entrepreneurship matters, with the inclusion of entrepreneurship and enterprise education in all the study programmes.
- UMK’s graduate employability was at 88.28% in 2019, with the percentage of students who graduated and became entrepreneurs at 9.76% in the year 2019.
- 2nd university in Spain to launch spin-off programme (1997)
- 1st university in Spain creating a Vice-Rectorate for Entrepreneurship
- UMA-Atech recognised by Funcas Ranking 2018/2019 as the best business incubator in Andalusia, and the fifth of Spain
- Ranked 101-200 in THE Impact Ranking (2021)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, no accreditations were completed in 2020.
- Estonia's national research university
- Ranked 2nd best university in EECA (Emerging Europe and Central Asia) by QS Ranking (2021)
- 2016/2017, 92% of higher education curricula at the University included at least one entrepreneurship course.
- 2.6% of all passed courses were entrepreneurship-related (2015/2016)s
- Highest reputation (public trust) in Sweden nine years in a row (Kantar Sifo's Reputation Index)
- Ranked 81st in QS Employability Ranking 2020
- Ranked #1 for collaborative research with industry (Leiden Ranking 2020)
- UBI World top 10 university business incubators (6-10 globally, 4-6 Europe, #1 Nordic region; 2019)
- Named "top performer" in U-Multirank by European Commission (2019)
- MOHE Entrepreneurship Award 2016 for Most Entrepreneurial Private University (Ministry of Higher Education)
- Ranked as one of the world's top 100 young universities by QS Ranking (2021)
- Founded in 1967 by entrepreneurs and professionals
- EAN Impacta program recognised as Top 3 Challenger program in Latin America by UBI (2019/2020)
- Leading university in Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Appointed the first trans woman to be the rector of a university in Colombia: the former general director of the prestigious Alexander Von Humboldt Biological Resources Research Institute
- 10 mandatory credit points on Entrepreneurship in every Bachelor program; 3 credits in every Master program
- Member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight research-intensive universities
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of the world’s universities
- First Australian University to establish Pro Vice-Chancellor for Entrepreneurship
- Host of the worldwide recognised Australian eChallenge, an entrepreneurship program that assisted more than 1100 start-ups since 2001