» Accreditation » Accredited institutions
The following institutions received ACEEU accreditation for entrepreneurship and/or engagement in higher education.
These are the institutions that have demonstrated unwavering commitment towards the third mission. They have made engagement, entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability an indelible part of their institutional fabric and as such, they are true role models for others to emulate.
- 2nd university in Spain to launch spin-off programme (1997)
- 1st university in Spain creating a Vice-Rectorate for Entrepreneurship
- UMA-Atech recognised by Funcas Ranking 2018/2019 as the best business incubator in Andalusia, and the fifth of Spain
- Ranked 101-200 in THE Impact Ranking (2021)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, no accreditations were completed in 2020.
- Estonia's national research university
- Ranked 2nd best university in EECA (Emerging Europe and Central Asia) by QS Ranking (2021)
- 2016/2017, 92% of higher education curricula at the University included at least one entrepreneurship course.
- 2.6% of all passed courses were entrepreneurship-related (2015/2016)s
- Highest reputation (public trust) in Sweden nine years in a row (Kantar Sifo's Reputation Index)
- Ranked 81st in QS Employability Ranking 2020
- Ranked #1 for collaborative research with industry (Leiden Ranking 2020)
- UBI World top 10 university business incubators (6-10 globally, 4-6 Europe, #1 Nordic region; 2019)
- Named "top performer" in U-Multirank by European Commission (2019)
- MOHE Entrepreneurship Award 2016 for Most Entrepreneurial Private University (Ministry of Higher Education)
- Ranked as one of the world's top 100 young universities by QS Ranking (2021)
- Founded in 1967 by entrepreneurs and professionals
- EAN Impacta program recognised as Top 3 Challenger program in Latin America by UBI (2019/2020)
- Leading university in Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Appointed the first trans woman to be the rector of a university in Colombia: the former general director of the prestigious Alexander Von Humboldt Biological Resources Research Institute
- 10 mandatory credit points on Entrepreneurship in every Bachelor program; 3 credits in every Master program
- Member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight research-intensive universities
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of the world’s universities
- First Australian University to establish Pro Vice-Chancellor for Entrepreneurship
- Host of the worldwide recognised Australian eChallenge, an entrepreneurship program that assisted more than 1100 start-ups since 2001