ACEEU launched the 2020 Latin America Triple E Awards on Entrepreneurship and Engagement Excellence in Higher Education. Universities and staff members can submit their entries until August 7, 2020 to get recognized for their achievements.
The Triple E Awards are a global recognition of efforts towards the quest for entrepreneurship and engagement in higher education. It is the first world-wide award to focus specifically on different dimensions of the universities' third mission.
The Awards will be given to outstanding institutions in 12 categories:
- Entrepreneurial University of the Year
- Entrepreneurial Leader of the Year
- Entrepreneurship Educator of the Year
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support of the Year
- Engaged University of the Year
- Engagement Leader of the Year
- Innovation and Collaboration Space of the Year
- Community Engagement Initiative of the Year
- Green University of the Year
- Sustainability Leader of the Year
- Innovation Challenge of the Year
- Student-driven Sustainability Project of the Year
Please share with colleagues in Latin America that might be interested in applying!
The Triple E Awards Ceremony goes digital!
This year, due to COVID-19 impact, the 2020 Latin America Awards Ceremony will be hosted digitally on November 19, 2020. The ceremony will be broadcasted and thus open to everyone interested in entrepreneurship and engagement in higher education. It will provide a unique opportunity for shortlisted institutions and individuals to gain recognition across Latin America and beyond, given that a broad range of attendees will attend the event, including but not limited to university leaders, university administrators, academics, governmental representatives, business, and representatives, and students.